Friday, March 29, 2019

Fight Night Champions Tips





Fight Night Champion tips and tricks

fight night champion tips tricks cheats
So I have been getting all kinds of requests from people online regarding my Fight Night Champion tips and tricks. I am not exactly what most would call a serious gamer, but I do play Fight Night religiously. I can honestly say that it is the one game that I am really good at. So good in fact that I regularly have to create a new fighter pretty often because people recognize my fighter and will not fight me. Some people even know my ID and won't fight me. A lot of champions also know me and won't fight me either. I actually had a guy tell me straight up one day, "Sorry bro, but I won't fight you cuz I don't want to lose my belt". My last fighter actually had me sitting at a record of 243 wins and only 8 losses. Out of those 8 losses only 2
Read Now »

No comments: